An exceptional customer service experience with an insurance agency can have a profound impact on a customer. As one of their first contacts in the event of emergencies, it’s your privilege and responsibility to make their call a bright spot in an otherwise difficult day.
A cloud phone system greatly improves the level of customer service your insurance company can provide.
For insurance companies, a highly-functioning, easy-to-use, flexible, and reliable phone system is vital to business success. You receive phone calls from customers who may be upset and emotional due to stressful situations. Their experience during the entire call matters to them and ultimately makes a difference to your bottom line.
• 100% Canadian Solution – All live call data stored and processed on our Canadian infrastructure with geographical redundancy across data centers in Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, and Montreal.
• Detailed call history and reports make billing simple – view and log client calls (time, day, duration, originating number, etc.) and generate scheduled email reports or make and view them on the fly.
• Mobility – Never miss a call with our mobile app for Android and iOS, or use our webphone which can be accessed from any computer with a microphone and an internet connection.
• Voicemail-to-email and voicemail transcription – stay connected in a way that’s most efficient for you
• Automated call recording – useful for reference and records of all correspondence
• Call forwarding – eliminate hold wait times for callers; never miss an important call
• Auto Attendant – automatically screen and direct calls to the appropriate extension
- Automatically track every second of billable time that all team members spend on the phone with clients (or on behalf of clients)
- No need to maintain hardware or purchase software
- Unlimited long-distance calling for free
- No added IT support costs
- Minimize the need for a receptionist to answer calls using the Auto Attendant feature
- Highly affordable toll-free numbers
- Scale seamlessly any time and from anywhere without needing to install new phone lines or extensions.
- Prevent lost billable time due to power outages (using our geographically dispersed cloud infrastructure and automatic failover response system)
- Extended marketplace by setting up local numbers across a wide geographic area